for MENA Directors
DEADLINE: SEPTEMBER 13th 2020
- Applicants must be citizens of one of the countries: Afghanistan, Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, Turkey & United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Qatar and Yemen.
- Workshops and tutorial sessions will be held in English, so the participants must be able to communicate in this language.
- Submitted Projects must have an international relevancy.
- The selected filmmakers should be ready to collaborate during the program with an international Co-Producer.
- Participants will have to participate in a full series of three workshops within 9 months.
- The project submitted may be in a stage of development, pre-production or production.
- Applicant may act as a director-producer of a project.
- Eligible are filmmakers at early to mid career, who have made at least one film.